Wealthy businessmen and professionals are looking for exclusive homes which are both a status symbol and an investment which will appreciate in value. One of the most popular trends worldwide is having residential areas associated with popular celebrities especially sportsmen. In keeping with the increasing demand for exclusive homes which are close to the main business hubs of the city, Kanakia Group has launched their new project, Kanakia Paris, BKC, Mumbai which is the inspired by the city of Paris, the capital of France.
The Bandra Kurla Complex (BKC) is centrally located in Mumbai, the commercial hub of India and has been specifically developed to cater to the requirement of corporates for well connected commercial space with all the essential amenities. Some of the largest companies in India and multinational companies have their offices in BKC which has more than 10 million square feet of office space. More than 1 million people are expected to be working in the offices in the area, by the end of the year. This makes the Kanakia Paris project of the Kanakia Group a preferred choice for a home for any professional or business owner working in BKC as he or she can reduce the time spent in commuting to a very great extent.
The Kanakia Paris has a strong French influence on every aspect of the design and architecture and people who come to the complex will feel that they are transported to Paris. Finance is available for the 2 and 3 Bedroom Hall Kitchen aprtments, and prospective home owners can make a 20% downpayment, paying the rest 80% after getting possession. The complex has a large sky garden and well equipped wellness zone including an Elle Spa for relaxation and rejuvenation after a hard day at work. The French cafe and bakery at Kanakia Paris allows visitors to partake the famed French cuisine and delicacies. It also has a club concierge who will take care of all the requirements of the residents of the complex.
As people lead a very hectic lifestyle, they are prone to lifestyle diseases so Kanakia Paris has a well equipped wellness zone of approximately 51000 square feet,inspired by the legendary French football player and former French captain Zinedine Zidane. Zinedine Zidane , nicknamed ZiZou was an aggressive attacking midfielder who led the French football team to a victory in the World Cup in 1998. After he retired as a football player, he has been coaching the Spanish football club Real Madrid. Like the well being of football players, the wellness zone at Kanakia Paris is focussed on the wellness of the mind, body and soul of the people residing in the complex.
To make people mentally tough, there is a provision for meditation, mental training, stress management. For a fit and flexible body, the wellzone has a provision for athletics, physical training using treadmills, and also nutrition advice. Other aspects include healing, yoga and spiritual activities like meditation. After a hard day at work or after exercising in the wellness zone, residents of Kanakia Paris, bit.ly/Kanakia_Zidane can watch the latest football matches on television or computer or any other gadget featuring Real Madrid coached by Zidane and cheer for Zidane who inspired the exceptionally well designed wellness zone in Kanakia Paris.
#BlogForZidane promo from Kanakia group
If given a chance, how would you Cheer For Zidane at #KanakiaParis
Kindly note no R&AW/CBI/indian government employee is associated with the website in any way, as they do not want to pay any expenses, invest money or do any work, yet shamelessly want to take credit and falsely claim to own the website . Any builder or developer interested in a promo or review of their residential homes or project can send their requirement to email@example.com